Monday, June 21, 2010

This trip is a marathon for anybody's immune system....

First off, I need to get this off my chest. I hate Italy. They're a bunch of divers. That PK yesterday never should've happened.

So I've started to suck down Airborne. We've into the second half of the trip, and the lack of sleep + cold weather + constant screaming at games is starting to take a toll. Sore throat + runny nose = nothing a trip to the Chemist (Pharmacy) can't fix. If I'm not 100% run down by the time I get home, I feel like I will not taken this trip to its full potential. A marathon is a measure of how far you can take the human body......and so is minor sleep deprivation for a few weeks by choice to hang out with everyone until all hours of the night.

On the upside, I've heard the absolute greatest band name of all time. The Band Before Time. Mark, one of the Canadians in the house, drums for this band and we traded some band shirts. We were talking music a few nights ago, and jamming to some tunes. It's definitely catchy, and something worthwhile to check out. Anyone who's reading this and books shows, book these dudes from Halifax.

Looking for more foreign food and drink today, and then Spain vs Honduras tonight.
Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment