Sunday, June 13, 2010

Nik Nak Rap Snacks, Fruit Chutney is actually not gross

I am dedicating my first post to the snacks of South Africa.

1. Nik Naks Fruit Chutney flavored corn snacks. Actually not that disgusting. They kind of taste like sweet BBQ.

2. Simba Ketchup flavored chips. These weren't nearly the weirdest. They were pretty good, however there are apparently fish and beef flavored chips. We have NOT tried these.

3. Enerjelly Gummy Bears. POWER UP!

4. Tops. I think this is basically their version of Sparks. I will have one soon.

5. Biltong. Basically beef jerky BUT it comes with an included toothpick for those pesky leftovers.

USA v England game was pretty epic. Denmark v Netherlands tomorrow.

God Bless America....and Snacks. But mostly Snacks.

Emily

1 comment:

  1. You need to bring back some Fish Chips for me. For real. I NEED them.

    ReplyDelete